A lot of amazing watches have been introduced in 2010. The creativity, ingenuity, and expertise of Swiss watchmakers are showcased every single year. In the watch making industry, the highlight of any year is the Baselworld event. So with the Baselworld 2011 ongoing now, let’s take a look back at same event last year to highlight some of the best watches that were presented.
This will allow watch connoisseurs to compare how well this year’s collections will match up. An authorized watch dealer will be able to supply additional information about the latest watches from these remarkable watch brands.
- Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Annual Calendar – this is the latest timepiece to join the brand’s popular Aqua Terra collection.
- Tudor Heritage Chrono 2010 – the design is simple yet classic. It is actually based on a Tudor chronograph that was manufactured back in the ‘70s.
- Maurice Lacroix Regulateur Roue Carree – it is powered by the ML153 movement. If you’re interested in this watch, get one immediately because the model is limited to 99 pieces.
- Ressence “Platform Watch” – it is powered by the ETA 2824 automatic Swiss caliber and has 38 jewels. Another notable aspect is that it was designed by Benoit Mintiens.
- Patek Philippe Chronograph Ref. 5170 – the hand-wound movement showcases the brand’s excellence again.